Legal notices, terms and conditions
Website legal notices
SAS SONIMO, 205 RUE TONY GARNIER 30 900 NIMES
In the context of navigation on the Site, the European Hotel Company collects personal data relating to the Users of the Site, strictly necessary for the provision of the Services, namely the following categories of data:
- Identification and address data: Title, Name, first name, postal address (with postal code, city, country), email, telephone number, date of birth, billing address, and, if applicable, age of the children , as well as certain elements that can justify the identity of the user if necessary)
- Usage history data: membership in the Loyalty Program, milestones, stays or previous interactions as a User, products and / or services used, requests for services and / or special arrangements:
- Data relating to membership or the loyalty program;
- Important dates;
- Prior stays or interactions as a customer, products and services purchased, requests for services and special arrangements;
- Personalized preferences and data of the customer;
- Social network account identifiers, profile picture and other data already public, or information made available by establishing the link with social network and loyalty accounts.
- Data relating to the approval or refusal of commercial prospecting (sms or email);
- Data relating to loyalty and commercial prospecting, in particular data on the use of emails and text messages (date of sending, opening email, click, etc.);
- Data relating to exchanges with customer service and / or the seminar service;
- Data relating to internet browsing (cookies, browsing data, audience measurement, etc.).
- Application data.
The collection of personal data is carried out:
- By means of online forms that the User fills in as part of the various requests for information made to him (Reservation, Questionnaires, Customer account preferences, etc.);
- By integrating data from the User's account (s) on Social Networks. To be implemented, this data integration must be expressly authorized by the User by validating the proposal made to this effect;
Personal data is collected and processed by the European Hotel Company with a view to:
- Allow the User to book Services,
- Facilitate the execution by the Hotel Manager of the Services reserved by the User
- Allow to optimize the management of User satisfaction issues:
- Transmission and collection of pre and post stay questionnaires,
- Access to contact forms,
- Allow to adapt the offer to the preferences of the User:
- Account creation,
- Request for quotes and other points of contact in the customer journey,
- Customer service,
- Facilitate the management of the loyalty program and Guest Management System (customer knowledge management tool)
- Ensure that the content of the site is presented in the most effective way (display, navigation, etc.).
- Allow the User to participate interactively in the services of the Site, subject to their express prior consent;
- To inform the User of any change in the Site's offer;
- Allow the User to submit his application;
- To organize marketing operations, subject to the express prior consent of the User
Depending on the purpose of the processing, it will be based either on compliance with a contractual obligation or a legal obligation, or on consent or legitimate interest.
The personal data processed by SAS SONIMO are intended for the authorized services of SAS SONIMO.
In addition, other recipients may have access to all or part of the personal data depending on their degree of authorization and the purpose, namely:
- The authorized services of SAS SONIMO service providers;
- State bodies, police services and judicial authorities, in particular in the event of judicial requisition, within the framework of their mission.
In accordance with the applicable legislation relating to the protection of personal data, any person concerned by the processing has the right to query, access, rectify, delete data concerning him, as well as a right to opposition for legitimate reasons and a right to oppose prospecting, in particular commercial prospecting.
Under Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on data protection and the amended law of January 6, 1978 relating to computers, files.